Cookies & Privacy
What data do we collect?
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- The name and contact details that you provide when you complete forms on our website.
- Your browser or device information.
- Information about your use of our websites and apps.
Why do we collect your data?
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To contact you concerning your enquiry
- To operate and maintain our website
- To understand how you use our website in order to improve our services
- To send you occasional emails containing information we think you will find interesting
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Craft is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Craft has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Contacting Craft about privacy questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the use of your Personal Data, please contact Craft:
Address: 555 West 5th Street Floor 35 Los Angeles, CA 90013
What is a cookie?
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics. They are often used to provide a more personalized experience for a user such as when a website remembers your user information without you having to login.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. Click here for information on how to control cookies. Please note, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you disable them.
What cookies do we use?
- Essential Cookies (including CraftCMS)
- Essential cookies are required for basic website functionality and security.
- Cookies Used - CraftCMS
As essential cookies are required to operate the website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Non-essential Cookies (including Google Analytics)
- Analytical cookies register unique IDs to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website www.craftcharter.com
- Cookies Used – Google Analytics
You can choose to opt out of non-essential cookies when accessing www.craftcharter.com